History – Fujiiryoki Cyber-Relax Massage Chair
Established in 1954, Fujiiryoki is a manufacturer of medical devices, providing health and beauty-related products. We boast the largest share (over 30%) in the high value-added
massage chair market, and we have been distributing products to more than 20 countries across the world. In recent years, we recorded high-growth in the training equipment sector. We have also been supporting the health and beauty of customers worldwide for many years with our medical devices, such as the potential, ultrashort wave, and low-frequency therapy products and hearing aids.
- “Fuji Seisakusho is established in Hannan-cho, Abeno-ku, Osaka City, to produce healthcare equipment.”
- “The first wooden massage chair is developed.”
- Develop first-in-the-industry4-ball type massaging machine initially in the industry.
- ″The company reorganizes as a corporate body under the name Kabushikigaisha Fujiiryoki.
- ″The head office and factory move to Sugimoto-cho, Sumiyoshi-ku, Osaka City.
- Opened Fukuoka sales office and Tokyo branch.
- Massaging technique “Tapping” by the Fuji massaging machine was patented in the U.S.A., and a monopoly in the country was obtained.
- Opened Nagoya sales office.
- Opened Hiroshima sales office.
- Completed new Sakai Factory and started operations.
- Sales network was expanded to 19 strong points over the country.
- Completed a new company building at Nihonbashi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka.
- Opened Hokkaido sales office.
- Celebrated 35th anniversary since business start. Held a “Pleasant and Healthy Life” exhibition as a memorial project at 25th anniversary of incorporation.
- Expanded sales network to 30 strong points over the country.
- Completed new Sakai Factory building.
- Completed new office building of Chubu branch.
- Completed new office building of Tokyo branch.
- Completed new office building of North Japan branch.
- Opened a showroom at Nihonbashi, Osaka.
- Completed new office building of Tohoku branch.
- Opened showrooms at Hiroshima, Oita and Tottori.
- Completed new office building of Kita-kanto branch.
- Expanded sales network to 41 sales strong points over the country.
- Opened Hokkaido branch and Hokuriku branch.
- Deployed 42 sales offices and 2 sub-branches over across the country.
- Completed new office building of Chugoku branch.
- Opened Hiroshima showroom.
- Opened a showroom in Tokyo branch.
- ″CYBER-Relax S.O massage chair series wins the Good Design Special Prize.”
- Completed new office building of Kyushu branch with an incidental attached showroom.
- Opened Tokyo headquarters and its showroom at 14th floor of Teikoku Hotel Tower Building and moved Tokyo branch there simultaneously.
- ″CYBER-Relax AS-800 massage chair series wins the Good Design Award.” Opened Nara sales office and Tokushima local office.
- ″The company obtains the ISO13485:2003 certification, which is the international standard for ‘quality management system for healthcare equipment.”
- ″The head office moves to Chuo-ku, Osaka City.” ″The Tokyo Showroom is opened.”
- ″The Osaka factory and new office building are completed in Taishi-cho, Minamikawachi-gun, Osaka Prefecture.”
- “KEN OKUYAMA model KN-10/KN-15 massage chair wins the Good Design Award.”
- “CYBER-Relax AS-960 massage chair wins the Good Design Award.”